Main Forum
Page
of 2

F22 L3 ExorcisT - Intro

19 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Still in the uk mate but can get with you around your times should not be to late for me, on my old computer it was ok but never really played it much as no stick or anything was just seeing if the old comp was up to the task of it.

What’s your steam mate I can get you on there or discord if that what people are useing now
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+163
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Council Officer
Wing Commanding Officer
SE is using discord mate and I am in the USA.
I still need to find a way to mount my hostas to my chair. That means I still need to program my X45 Hotas. Also, need to get my TrackIr 5 setup. I got the game installed and Psyco helped me with the settings. Not sure the game will work right since I have it installed on an external SSD. So much more to do and I do not have rudder peddles yet.
KV_1501709973.png
Posted Feb 12, 19
Votes:
+163
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Council Officer
Wing Commanding Officer
By the way Exo just curious as to how old you are?
KV_1501709973.png
Posted Feb 12, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
I have discord on my laptop but i dont know how to find anyone on there, used to the days of team speak lol.

Ive just ordered a x56 hotas as i should not need rudder peddles as im sure it comes with the feature to twist the stick and that.

Still need to get the track ir myself ive seen a video on youtube about setting it up i'll have to see if i can find it again. My new pc is sent out tomorrow hopefully by the weekend i'll be getting everything in place to at least run the game.
Posted Feb 13, 19 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Im getting old now mate im 36 years of age im 37 this year in October
Posted Feb 13, 19 · OP
Votes:
+341
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Council Officer
That's going back a while I remember you Exorcist, hope your doing well...
Posted Feb 13, 19
Votes:
+163
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Council Officer
Wing Commanding Officer
Exo if you go to the home page on this site on the left you will see the Discord details. And by the way, your just a child compared to me as I will be 70 this April.
KV_1501709973.png
Posted Feb 13, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Rattler yea I’m doing ok thank you a lot has changed since the days of L3, I hope you and your family are well also mate

KV don’t what your on about mate 70 your still in your prime age is only a number
Posted Feb 14, 19 · OP
Votes:
+163
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Council Officer
Wing Commanding Officer
LOL @ Exo just a number wait till your my age.
All I can say is don't do what I didn't do, and that is exercise.
Walking is a problem me now.
KV_1501709973.png
Posted Feb 14, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
My dads the same he’s 72 and he’s got a whole shopping list of problems he won’t even leave the house now why I ended up moving closer to family to help.

On a different note dcs is installed now and running fine but as the the stick and setting it up thats a different story
Posted Feb 14, 19 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices